This quilt was made with fleece scraps from various items made for Walter Reed Medical Center in 2017. Each project did not have scraps because I used as many as I could to keep from having any waste but there was just enough to make this quilt. It is not a large quilt, but a good throw quilt.
This quilt is named Scraps of Love, voted on by followers on social media sites.
In order to be entered for a chance to win, you must complete the information below.
Official rules for the giveaway:
- No purchase necessary.
- You must have a mailing address in the continental United States to be entered. Shipping to an overseas address is not an option for this giveaway.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, no limits on submissions.
- There is not an age requirement for the person entering the giveaway.
- Raffle begins on Monday 30 April 2018 and ends on Friday 1 June 2018.
- Winner will be announced on 2 June and notified via email.
- Quilt will be mailed within two weeks of notification.
- Winner will be selected at random and notified via email.
- Once winner is selected, their name will be posted here.
- This giveaway is not associated or sponsored by anyone other than Paying It Forward Beading and its founder, Anita Herrada-Johnson.
** Please check spam for responses**
Winner is Ms Gina of South Carolina!!!